$150/ Members. $200/ Non-Members for 12 Kids
$12/ Additional child up to 30 max.
$50 non-refundable deposit due at reservation
2 Hour Birthday Party [1 hour is for craft project; and the 2nd hour is for gifts, refreshments]
Birthday Coordinator leads the art project of your choice. Pick one:
- Glazed Dessert Plate (This project needs to be kiln fired, so you cannot take this project home the day of the party. Kiln firing can take up to two weeks to complete.)
- Painted Birdhouse
- Air-Dry Clay Coil Pot
- Painted Canvas; 11 x 14 inch, acrylic paint
- Tissue Paper Collaged Glass Vase
Refreshments are not included. You are welcomed to bring food and drink into the studio. We have a fridge and microwave available for your use.
You may decorate the studio as you wish. We can come 1 hour prior to your party for set up.
Reserve Your Event
Our Office Manager, Ally Padget, will be your contact person for your rental needs and questions. Please, fill out the form with your initial event request and she will get in touch with you when she has an update.
- At least 2 weeks advance notice.
- $50 non-refundable deposit due at reservation
- Rough Attendance Numbers need to be given a week before hand for materials.
- Final Attendance Numbers need to be given on date of payment.
We will be coordinating the reservation request with our studio calendar and Birthday Coordinator schedule. It may take up to a week for a response/ confirmation of dates.