2018 Roasted Hot Pots and Pork
Many thanks to our 2018 Sponsors:
Brad Mills, SMEAA District 5
Citizens for Greg Stumpf
Clay Crocker & Shawn Andrews
County Clerk Don Gray
Debra Nickelson Smith
Eric & Karen Stark
Joe & Kate Baima
Rich & Becky Owens
Tom Cavanagh, County Treasurer
RAKU, PIG ROAST + DINNER
Saturday April 14, 2018, 3 - 9 PM
Pig Roast is provided by Hickory River Smokehouse
Bring the family and friends out to the Springfield Art Association campus. This is a ceramic raku event. You will glaze a pot and fire it in an outdoor kiln. And it is ready to take home that night. Come watch the fire, enjoy a pig roast dinner, and listen to live music. This event is a lot of fun, hope to see you there!
DETAILS FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- Entrance to the event will be the SAA's driveway on 4th street
- The event will be held in the front yard of Edwards Place
- Park at the Prairie Diagnostic Center, 401 E Carpenter St, Springfield, IL 62702 or on the street
- Doors open at 3 PM, you do not have to come right at 3PM (you may come at anytime to glaze your pot.)
- BBQ Pork Dinner is served from 4 - 7 PM
- Edwards Place will be open for tours from 3 - 6 PM
- There is a cash bar
- There will be tables and chairs available, but if you would like to bring a blanket to picnic.
- RAFFLE: Tickets are $5 for 6 or $20 for an arm length
- RAFFLE ITEMS: Selvaggio Steel Custom Cut Fire Ring, A Grill, Horsehair Pottery
- LIVE MUSIC: PEACHES + BACON 3 - 5:30PM followed by Mary Jo Curry Blues Band from 6 - 9PM.
- There will be a ceramic competition with blindfolded wheel-throwing, tallest coil pot build and more!!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE TODAY INSIDE THE MAIN SAA OFFICE ENTRANCE
$35 Admission + Pot
$25 Admission Only
$20/ Child (12 and under)
Tickets are no longer available for purchase online.
Tickets are transferable, but non-refundable.
SAA Members--After hitting register, don't forget to sign in to receive your member discount!
SAA Main Campus